Thursday, March 29, 2018

Jeffrey Campbell

JEFFREY CAMPBELL FESTIVAL CAMPAIGN 

Angels going straight to heaven. 

IT girls.





















































Thank you Jeffrey / Bridgette for letting me produce my very first campaign shoot for your festival launch. I had so much fun casting the models and getting local designers clothes ( pulling ) to give them a chance too. Thank you so much for letting us pull Maegan, Dru, Jessica, Nano, Freddy and Adriana. 
Photographer : Nathan Martinez
Stylist/Producer : Branden Ruiz
Make up Artist : Elaina Karras 
Assistant : Kevin Herrera 
Models : Amoura, Ruth , Briana , Tatina. 

Thank you so much for modeling for me and giving me your talent to this campaign, I promise you all we will all reach our goals including our other friends like Elvin, Kj, Allen, Erika etc. I promise I will help you chase your dreams.


LOVE YOU ALL 
- Branden Ruiz. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts