Monday, March 7, 2016

flower power selfie gurrrrrrrrl


Marina Fini 

Hey ! sorry I haven't been posting. I don't do photo shoots because I have no good quality camera! So if you're a photographer and would like to collaborate with me ! PLEASE EMAIL ME - branden.ruiz@aol.com .
The ear piercing and colorful choker I'm wearing are from the well known artist Marina Fini. I went to the NOT YOUR BAE PT 2 Pop Up show ! I got a lot of cool stuff. I love supporting local artists. I met Marina there and she was so sweet. She gave me $20 for the earrings, of course I gave her a little bit of more since she was so nice of lowering the price down for me. The choker I got $40 since its worth it !  

I took this selfie right after I had finish the LA marathon, 

Shop : MARINAFINI 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts