Sunday, February 12, 2017

Mujersita Market 4 Sula !






I produced this photoshoot a while back in November , I knew Salina because I went to her first fashion show & got in touch!
My friend Oscar ( @pinkystah ) knew about her and her amazing clothing line she was doing at the time and we set up a photoshoot date at East LA !

It was an amazing time also there was a school right next to us so around 3 tons of kids came out just looking at me in a dress :} I hope someone learn today that they can be anything they want !




All clothing provided by Mujerista Market; designed by Salina Beltran


Styling: Salina Beltran


Models:
Noemi Sanchez (@Feminemi)
Sophia Martinez (@Sew.fee.uh)
Branden Ruiz (@Psychiatriccward)

Salina Beltran (@Salinalafeminista)


photography/videography: Pinky Ortiz








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts