Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Candy Land Choker Collaboration #DumpsterCult Photoshoot








CANDY LAND PHOTOSHOOT 


psychiatriccward x dumpster cult 
 (May 2016)
choker collaboration 



I had contact Nathan Martinez if he wanted to shoot my chokers he was willing to do it for free of rme ! i got really excited and got all the props and clothes I wanted too have!
It was an amazing photoshoot too for me because it was my first one for me ! 
I wanted to do a candy land shoot since Blessing made the charms like candy shape 
you know like the ones that are all full of hard shell sugar! 
I made the chokers and wanted the charms to be very colorful
so then I had went to go get the stuff I need it to create the " CANDY LAND
me and Nathan were very impress on our very first photoshoot ! 
and thank you to the models for being there and helping me ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts