Tuesday, September 12, 2017

summer is over/ hello Fall




photographer: Nathan Martinez                                           

 model: Ruth Ferguson                                           

 stylist: Corinne Loperfido                                          

  stylist assistant: Branden Ruiz aka me 


Summer was a big crazy ride.
It was my birthday I turned 19. Did some shoots, modeled,styled and helped assistant a lot.
I love the fashion industry sometimes when I met the beautiful people.
this was my last summer shoot. Fall is starting soon.
I had went to agenda, connect with a few brands, I met hey parker, styled someone up for their podcast, I met some amazing people, held glitter death open, threw a pop-up for my friend Adan, and I had did a studio on set shoot with Mynxii White.
Im currently looking for more stuff to do while I attend fashion school.
Thank you Corinne for letting us do a shoot and have some fun.
please let me know if you want to work with me
you can always email me so we can have some fun and play around 
xoxo



p . s

the pictures we did for Corinne will come out very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts