Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Beach Bum





Spring Break -Beach Bum

Spring break is going well for me monday-tuesday just chilled at my house and today I went out to go eat with my dad, sister and brother in Downtown LA went to go look at the dogs at the animal shelter! Then we went down sunset blvd just looking around ! We went to Hermosa beach ate some bomb ass pizza at my favorite pizza place! Went walking around the beach wear I took pictures, wore a vintage Tommy Hilfiger shirt I got from good will ! Got some pants from topman, the fire part in the middle of my pants weren't design like that when I go them. I got that fire bandana from Joann and asked my grandma to do it for me since she knows how to sew, I put a tuesdaybassen heart lollipop patch on my butt lol, then got my ugly vans shoes I got when I was in middle school ! I hope you like my look, guys ! 

Shirt : local good will but the brand is from Tommy Hilfiger
Pants : TOPMAN
Bandana : joann
patch : Tuesday Bassen 
Shoes : Vans
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts