Monday, March 21, 2016

branden had a little lamb called Velouria the knotty lamb.



Creepy Park nights with Velouria 

I did put black eyeliner to make myself look dead and creepy ! Got my sister's birthday present stuff animal from our mother and was modeling with it <3 Velouria was a creepy lamb if you ask me but I love her. my sister named it after the Pixie song ! I put a WHITE AND BLACK striped t-shirt on from urban outfitters and put a white bow on my neck, @deandri.dtla gave me three ribbons for free I LOVE THEM  ! Me and My sister walked it to the creepy park at night, very spooky, of course it was cold so I brought my favorite black jacket from BLK DNM ! I bought that jacket at my local goodwill, so remember to praise your local goodwill ! When we walked it to the park, we didn't really hear anything or nothing happen we were just being pussies and ran back home.
@ the bitch that took the pictures, thanks @missamandaruiz
xoxo 

White Ribbon : Deandri
Jacket : BLK DNM ( but I bought it at my local good will ) 
White&Black striped t-shirt : UrbanOutfitters
shoes : T.U.K


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts